Tuesday, April 19, 2011

GOT HATERS

   If you don't have haters, then you're not a human. Everyone has a hater, even when they're deceased. Crazy, huh? People aren't always going to like you nor like what you're doing with your life, especially when you are doing great things with your life.
   Haters love to know your every moves so that can keep up with you. I call that stalking. But you can also call it ENVY! One thing, that I've found out living this short 32 years of my life, you're not liked by everybody. God teaches us to love thy neighbor and enemies, but we don't live by that word. I admit, I'm a hater also. I wouldn't be human if I wasn't. I'm a hater when I feel that someone that doesn't or don't want to work, can go out to the club three or four days a week, go get a Coogi, Gucci, or Polo outfits, with hair done all the time and  kids nose is running and pamper full. Here I am, getting up early for work, making sure that my kids have everything that they need. So yes I'm a hater too. If you don't think you're one, you are LYING TO YOURSELF.
    People we need to get better with this hater thing. The next person that I meet that's grown and not trying to make ends meet, honestly, I'm going to be that hater and try to find them a job so they can give Mr. Electric man a break and the daytime tv people a break too.

No comments:

Post a Comment